GUEST/PARK SAFETY & CARE
The well-being and safety of our Guests and Staff Members is our first priority. The following are actions we are taking to be Covid-19 Secure.
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touch-points on an hourly basis.
- All Team Members required to wear a face wiser/mask.
- Sanitation station available in the park.
- Dedicated routes for all guests to navigate the park and social distancing floor markers for queuing at reception and cafe.
- Encouraging on-line bookings and on-line viewing of safety briefing.
- Reduction of Kickair capacity by just over 50%.
- Our VIP Parties will be celebrated from our 3 large mezzanine areas.
- Parents encouraged to wait in their vehicle if they arrive early for their session.
- Parents encouraged to leave Kickair once session has finished.
All the above will be monitored closely and reviewed in line with HM Governments advice.